Examinations and Preventative Care
Sometimes further testing is necessary to ensure that your pet is staying healthy and/or to discover any illnesses your pet may have.
We offer a wide range of health care services:
- Cardiac Consultation and Care with Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Internal Medicine
- Senior Care
- Preventative Medicine
- Dermatology and Allergy Testing
- Nutritional Counseling
- Fecal Testing
- Ear Disease Prevention and Care
- Digital Radiology
- Microscopy and Cytology
- Blood Testing
- In House Pharmacy
- Urgent Care and ER
- Behavioral Counseling
- Puppy and Kitten Wellness Services
- Acupuncture and Rapid Release Therapy
We offer a wide range of surgical procedures:
- Spay: Spaying (ovariohysterectomy) of female animals is the surgical removal of the reproductive organs. It is a routine procedure performed while under anesthesia.
- Neuter: Neutering (castration) of male animals is the surgical removal of the testicles. It is a routine veterinary procedure performed while under anesthesia.
- Mass Removal: A mass removal is the surgical removal of a growth or lump on the body. Some lumps are cancerous and some are not. In many cases, surgical removal and biopsy is the only way to distinguish between the two. Cancerous lumps must be removed. Non-cancerous lumps may occasionally ulcerate and bleed, in which case they should also be removed.
- Dentistry: A veterinary dental cleaning is very similar to the cleaning that you may receive from your dentist. However, during the procedure we sedate or anesthetize the patient. Using the same equipment as your dentist we will scale the calculus, polish, and apply fluoride to the teeth. All pets receive full mouth digital dental radiographs. In some cases extractions may be necessary.
- Soft Tissue
The staff of And Dogs Too